Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sewing

www.designsbybellaofny.com So I have been getting more and more into sewing - as the possibilities are just endless. Here is some pictures of items I created this week. (Don't worry - Jewelry is still my number one - and I am anxiously awaiting for my wire wrapping supplies to come in, as i have some great ideas!)



Sexy Sweetheart Apron I've seen several Aprons like this for $85 (no joke, and in stores like bead bath and beyond, for $40. Personally i think it just cute to hang in the kitchen - as I love the colors. I have another one - SummerSweet on it's way...















Pheasant Skirts - LOVE LOVE LOVE this



Pheasant Skirts - LOVE LOVE LOVE this









As always don't forget to join our blog and visit our facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment